Every person desires long hair that is easy to style and maintain. But considering your hair care routines, your hair may get damaged, thin and weak. Usually, you will try different products to help protect your hair and, more often than not, you will get disappointed. We know how this feels, that is why we enlighten you about castor oil for hair growth. Castor oil has been in existence for centuries and its benefits have gone far and wide. Some of which include; treatment of fungal infections, prevention of hair loss and aging, treatment of dandruff, and thickening of hair. The following top 10 best castor oil for hair growth reviews will help you find the right product for all your hair care needs.
- 1. Molivera Organics Castor Oil
- 2. Mary Taylor Naturals Organic Castor Oil
- 3. Premium Nature Castor Oil
- 4. FineVine Pure Castor Oil
- 5. Namskara Organic Castor Oil
- 6. Viva Naturals Organic Castor Oil
- 7. NOW Foods Castor Oil
- 8. Aria Starr Beauty Castor Oil
- 9. Kate Blanc Cosmetics Castor Oil
- 10. Sky Organics Castor Oil
1. Molivera Organics Castor Oil
The Molivera Organics Castor Oil is 100-percent natural, meaning it is free of chemicals and preservatives. Therefore, it is safe for all your hair growth needs. Molivera is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and anti-oxidants for incredible results. Made with anti-aging properties, this castor oil eliminates wrinkles while making the skin supple, soft and elastic. The oil fosters thick hair growth by increasing blood flow to the scalp. This castor oil has deep moisturizing abilities to help you achieve youthful glowing skin. Ideally, it revitalizes and restructures damaged hair to provide you with the healthy and lustrous hair you’ve been looking for.
- The price is reasonable
- Feels natural and good for massage oil
- Contains anti-aging components
- Very good quality product and guarantees quick results
- It is not USDA certified
2. Mary Taylor Naturals Organic Castor Oil
The cold pressed Mary Taylor Naturals Organic Castor Oil is 100- percent pure. This is because the oil is processed without heat to retain all the natural nutrients. For this reason, it is ideal for all hair and skin types. This castor oil is high in vitamins, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants to help protect and moisturize the hair. It is free from any additives and chemicals that would otherwise endanger your hair. The USDA certification means this castor oil is truly organic; therefore, you can confidently use it on your brows and lashes. Furthermore, it is premium-grade to give you healthy and shiny hair.
- Good product at a great price
- The size is generous
- It is all-natural and safe for all hair needs
- The smell is reasonably pleasant
- Restores dry and flaky skin
- The oil is a little sticky and can stain fabrics
3. Premium Nature Castor Oil
Reduce the appearance of scars and blemishes with the Premium Nature Castor Oil. This castor oil is anti-fungal to moisturize the scalp, treat dandruff and stimulate thick hair growth. The essential fatty acids in the oil penetrate faster to encourage the growth of healthy tissues on damaged skin and hair. This oil suits all skin types for softening and nourishment. The castor oil is pure and natural. Therefore, it will not irritate sensitive skin, clog pores or cause break-out in acne prone skin. The anti-bacterial property makes this oil effective for treatment of fungal infections, sunburns, athlete foot, inflamed, and itchy skin, among others.
- Guarantees faster results
- It is a good size for the price
- It is gentle on skin and eyes
- Works as described
- 100-percent pure and natural
- It doesn’t have much of a smell, but this doesn’t compromise performance
4. FineVine Pure Castor Oil
Processed with high-quality cold pressed castor oil, the FineVine Pure Castor Oil is safe for adults and kids. It is rich in vitamins and minerals that will work magics on your lashes, hair, and skin. This oil is not just for hair; it also eliminates dandruff and moisturizes cuticles for healthy nails. Containing no chemicals, additives or preservatives, this oil has no side effects that will compromise your health. The essential fatty acids in this oil will hydrate and nourish the skin as well as promote better hair growth. Besides, this oil is extremely easy to use and apply for maximum results.
- So versatile: can be used as a conditioner, scab and even lash serum
- Penetrates well into the skin and softens hair
- The smell is pleasant
- Generous size for the price
- Excellent product with no side effects
- Some people may find it too thick
5. Namskara Organic Castor Oil
Grow long hair and eyelashes using the Namskara Organic Castor Oil. It is manufactured using purely natural ingredients to give you voluminous and strong hair naturally. This high-standard castor oil contains vitamins, minerals, and nutrients needed for thick and long hair. It has essential fatty acids that will hydrate and moisturize your skin to provide you with anti-aging benefits. The raw castor seeds used to make this oil will help eliminate dandruff and treat damaged hair and flaky skin. Moreover, this castor oil comes with 2 brushes for a simple application to brow lines and detailed areas at no extra cost.
- Conditions, repairs and strengthens hair
- Helps hydrate and moisturize the skin
- It is the quickest at giving results
- It absorbs so easy to make the skin soft and supple
- It is easy to apply to lashes using the brushes
- The dropper leaks oil even before you squeeze
6. Viva Naturals Organic Castor Oil
Achieve full-looking hair and lashes with the Viva Naturals Organic Castor Oil. The 100% pure oil is hexane free to give you an all-natural hair growth solution. It hydrates dry scalp, strengthens and repairs damaged hairlines. It is also easy to use; simply add a few drops to your shampoo for extra moisture in your hair. Ideally, it is manufactured with essential fatty acids and vitamins that will help moisturize your skin for elasticity. Plus it comes with a complete mascara wand, detailing and liner brush along-side a beauty kit at no extra cost. In addition, this castor oil is USDA certified to ensure you get a product that is truly organic and safe for all your hair growth needs.
- The price is great for the size
- Smoothens and nourishes the skin
- It smells nice
- The flip cap makes it really easy to portion the oil
- Repairs, thickens, and strengthens damaged hair
- The lightness may be a bother to others
7. NOW Foods Castor Oil
The NOW Foods Castor Oil is a therapeutic oil that is 100-percent pure. It does not contain any additives, chemicals or preservatives that may put your health at risk. As such, you can use it on your scalp, hair, face, and the entire body. It is enriched with vitamins and minerals that will soften your skin and promote healthy hair growth. The all-natural ingredients used ensure healthier skin by moisturizing and offering anti-aging benefits. It is odorless and tasteless to boost your confidence in using this oil. Furthermore, the anti-bacterial components will help treat damaged skin, repair, and prevent hair loss.
- Makes the hair smooth and shiny
- Repairs damaged hairline
- Smoothens dry flaky skin
- Delivers quick results
- It leaves a sticky/greasy feeling
8. Aria Starr Beauty Castor Oil
Regain even skin tone and healthy hair by using the Aria Starr Beauty Castor Oil. Manufactured with the best castor seeds, this oil will help reduce the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and scars. It has zero additives and chemicals to boost your confidence in using it for all your hair growth needs. With a frequent application, this castor oil will help moisturize, hydrate and smoothen any skin type. It is rich in vitamins and nutrients necessary for reviving dull and dry hair while promoting hair growth. Additionally, the anti-fungal components eliminate dry scalp and dandruff by protecting against split ends.
- Bottle size is plentiful
- It gives volume and shine to hair
- Has a pleasant smell
- Strengthens hair
- The pump is easy to use
- It’s a lot thicker, and this may bother some people
9. Kate Blanc Cosmetics Castor Oil
You can count on the Kate Blanc Cosmetics Castor Oil to grow long hair and nails. Made of pure ingredients, this oil is safe for both adults and kids. It is naturally formulated to treat dry scalps, dry brittle hair, and dandruff. Aside from hair growth, the castor oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin; thanks to essential fatty acids. It comes with a glass dropper to allow easy application of oil to eyelashes and nails. Also, it has anti-fungal properties to help prevent acne, scars, pimples, fine lines, and wrinkles. Not to mention that it comes with an eyebrow kit at no extra charges.
- Delivers quicker results
- Excellent product at a fair price
- Promotes healthier and longer lashes
- It’s much easier to apply the oil
- Makes hair soft and manageable
- The bottle spills product every time you open
10. Sky Organics Castor Oil
Get immediate hair transformation by using the Sky Organics Castor Oil. It is made of naturally sourced ingredients to give you natural healing properties for hair and skin. The cold pressed castor oil has zero additives, meaning it will not cause irritation or allergies on the skin. It contains vitamins and nutrients that are absorbed faster to repair damaged hair and skin. The fatty acids present in this oil helps softens the skin, promoting shiny hair and even glossy lips. Besides, the anti-fungal abilities help heal cracked skin, reduce the appearance of blemishes, and speed up the fading process of stretch marks.
- Moisturizes and softens the skin
- It is safe for any skin types
- Sufficient for laxative use because it is tasteless
- The hair growth is super-fast and noticeable
- It comes in a sizeable bottle to last you a long time
- Very thick, some people prefer it light
Castor oil for hair growth really works. To get better results, make sure you rub it thoroughly on your scalp every day. The in-depth reviews will give you fresh information concerning some of the best performing castor oils on the market. Therefore, ensure you read through and get a product that will completely transform the appearance of your hair.